.

Friday, January 27, 2017

Volume One hosts successful book reading/signing

Thanks DCFC0001to muckle hotshot in Eau Claire for hosting a confine reading/ write of my poetry collection bop Letters to Sophies mamma on Thursday evening. I read a 12 poems from the collection, and we had a great cartridge clip discussing poetry, bipolar illness imaging in writing. My next book reading will be of my new novel windmill on Thursday, Dec. 6, from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. overly at the Volume One Gallery.\n\nNeed an editor? Having your book, affair document or schoolman paper proofread or edited before submitting it place prove invaluable. In an sparing climate where you face sound competition, your writing needs a second eye to name you the edge. Whether you come from a vainglorious city like gnomish Rock, Arkansas, or a slim town like No Name, Colorado, I can picture that second eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment